Updates on information impacting the worlds of general aviation and commercial information. Please contact Scott Burgess or any of our aviation lawyers for more information or to discuss the legal implications of any news item.
- Tax Consequences of a 2018 Year-End Aircraft Purchase Click here for full article
- Transferring an International Registry Right to Discharge - A Trap for the Unwary Click here for full article
- Travel to Cuba Has Become Easier, but Restrictions Still Apply! Click here for full article
- Three-Year Re-registration Rule Becomes Effective on October 1, 2010 Click here for full article
- Remove Your Social Security Number From Your Pilot Certificate Click here for full article
- The FAA disfavors the display of a temporary registration mark via a decal Click here for full article